Call us directly for bookings of more than 6 people from the same household
Why Our Pub is Great
At the core of the Woolpack is a traditional family friendly pub full of character and warmth, our low ceilings, real fire place and beams enrich your experience at the pub and make it that extra bit special. Our menu is full of delicious pub favourites, light bites, sharers, sandwiches and much more. We’re perfect for any occasion, whether you fancy a treat at the weekend, a birthday lunch or a quick brunch. With great offers on throughout the week too you can get a great deal more for your money. Order from our friendly staff at the bar and choose from a wide selection of drinks, real pints of cask ale, an extensive wine list, spirits, soft drinks and much more, you can sit outside in our beer garden when the weather is nice and soak up the sun and atmosphere of the green.
The Woolpack in Weston is a family friendly pub, all ages are welcome in the pub, we even have a specific children’s menu the little ones will love. The little Monster Menu is full of delicious options for children, they can personalise their meal to make sure they love every bit.
Pay The Woolpack in Weston a visit; we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.